Tuesday, April 7, 2009

32 Weeks and Counting...



Wow, I can't believe that I am already eight months along! The big day is just around the corner. I'm so excited for her to arrive! The pregnancy has been going very well and I still feel great. The only difficult thing for me right now is trying to get in a good night's sleep with all of the kicking she likes to do as soon as I lay down and through out the night. Otherwise, I think being pregnant is a really cool experience.
On Friday I got to go in for my second ultra sound. The baby is about four pounds now and everything looked good. A few weeks ago I had to do the three hour glucose test, after not passing the one hour test. I hated getting my blood drawn four times and drinking that disgusting sugar drink. Fortunately, I passed the test though. Rick has been so nice to go with me and sit in at all of my appointments. We have also been really busy buying everything that we need before her arrival. I think we are almost done with our shopping.


7 comments:

Doney Days said...

You look adorable Misty! I'm so glad we're both nearing the end! Did you hear Heidi and Laurel both had their babies a day apart? Both girls!!!! YEA!!! I posted pics on my blog! Hang in there! Love ya!

Ryan, Leslie and Leyla said...

I can't believe you are already 8 months along! You look beautiful! I love the name Leilani! You are going to make such a good momma!
How is New York life? I sure do miss is out there. Hopefully next spring we will make it out there again. We'll have to take the girls for a play date in Central Park :)
Miss you Misty!

The Neff Family said...

LOVE the name Leilani! You look great!

The Shoemate's said...

i love the 3D/4d pics you can so tell what she is going to look like! I am getting so excited for you!!! good luck

Da Denninghoff's said...

Oh my where does the time go! I'm super excited for you. Is Leilani going to be her name? If so I would be so honored. LoL:) Did you know that's my name? Excellent choice by the way, and you look so gorgeous pregnant.

Kami said...

Looking good girly! I can you believe your nearly at the end of being pregnant? You look great! I love the name too, by the way. Yep,I hate that glucose test I failed one too...goodluck with that all and HAPPY PUSHING!

Candis said...

Ok lady! Have you had your little one yet? She should be here any day right?